Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sometimes its about putting it all out there!!

So I have been sick and dealing with a few things. I have been honest with my husband and told him that I was not sure if we could fix everything that was wrong with us and that I really did not even know if I wanted to. I am not sure if that makes me a bad person or not but to be honest I am tired. My marriage is exhausting. I also pointed out that he does nothing but sit around when he is home and who wants to be married to that. I know he works hard and I am not expecting him to do dishes, make dinner or even give the kids a bath every night but he could help out one of those nights. Surprisingly my being honest with him has seen to sparked him to make an effort. I don't know if in the end it will change anything since as of right now he is still the guy in my head who at first chance will put anyone's feeling in front of mine....but we will see. I feel better for having said it though even though at the time I felt like I was just being really really mean. I also decided to restart my 90 Day Challenge with Body By Vi. I love the 90 Day Goals and hope that I get to win one of the fabulous giveaways when I finish. I decided to not focus on weight but on a fitness challenge. Figured by doing that I will be getting the results I want anyways but mentally pushing myself. So what is my fitness challenge. TO finish the insanity workout. I have actually managed to do days 1-6 completing every video very proud of myself. I will keep you all updated on the results. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Want to join me on my 90 Day Challenge? Want to start one of your onw? http://lanischweitzer.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment