Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Almost done with birthday week!!!

So we didn't do a whole lot for my little one's 5th birthday. I sent cupcakes with him and my oldest to school and he came home wearing a birthday crown. I had ordered a cake for them both on Sunday and since he is younger and didnt even notice I made him wait to open his presents until Sunday. Sunday we did the cake thing and had one of my friends over than headed over to Boomers. We played and had a good time. So overall I think it went well. Things at home are ok. He sort of made an effort the other day. We will see how he does when he gets home. On the diet front I did gain about 1 lb from all the running around and the pizza and the cake. Plus your weight fluctuates daily so I will update you guys again in a few days. http://lanischweitzer.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment