Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starting Again

Ok, so I started this blog and than let it slide along with the things that I was working on. So today is a new day. Kids are in school and I have an interview for a job that I am over qualified for and only works about 12 hours a week but the hours are perfect to work around my sons school hours. I also think if you are starting with nothing you have to start somewhere and so sometimes you just got to swallow your pride and go for it.
So I am a few days late but let me post my Day 1 info for you all
Day 1
Weight 199.4
Chest 39
Waist 41.7
Hips 46
Upper thigh 27
Calf 17
Day 5
Weight
198.4 (-1)

I stay on top of my weight knowing that number will fluctuate daily but my measurements either every 2 weeks or once a month. Lets see what other updates should I post my marriage is still rocky but I am going to focus on me not worry about him. I have completed two rough drafts done for a paranormal romance and a short erotica rough draft. Need to edit both and copyright them and move forward have been focused on getting a job so little distracted but if I get this part time job I can still look for a better job but some of the stress will be relieved (not a lot it doesn't pay a lot but its  a start).

So if any of you are interested in starting your own 90 Day Fitness or Weight-loss Challenge check out my site http://lanischweitzer.bodybyvi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment